Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I do not wish to burden you
I only wish you would enjoy this
This part of me that wants to meet you
I do not wish to burden you
I do not wish to waste your precious time
But to give you some of mine
My precious time is a gift for you
I have pruned my bonsai
I have watered the lily
I have blossom the lotus from the mud
Won’t you give me time to bud and bloom
To root and exude Bloom Flower Flower Bloom!
Flower! Just your own Flower! Bloom
Petal by petal! Know how to nourish, know how to bloom
The world wants you
I want you, and your only desire is your self
Stop peddling silly stuff
Stop wasting silly time
Get pen to the paper- write
Cut things open expose reveal
Shape sculpt see the real
Material Material Make Dreams Material
Bring dreams into waking Flower Flower Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment